AIM
High

TriQ TriQ

Played on iPhone work perfectly awesome game.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

why does the loading screen always stop on 99% for me, I've yet to play this game but tried to play it at least 30 times on multiple websites yet the same thing stops on 99

8b Diamond Locker Escape 8b Diamond Locker Escape

You didn't disable tab. it's important to do this otherwise the games simply completed since we can highlight all objects/Clickers
Good little game though

Going Up Going Up

great game I found a bug though. seems you can go back to level 5 pick up as many silver keys as you like by using level select

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks. I was aware, you can't use them anywhere though. I was thinking about that being a level, where you had to go back and get like 5 of them. :)

As Cronicas de Abraão As Cronicas de Abraão

Its not good I don't know what anything says and this is a mainly English speak website.. also jump would not work it just kept scrolling my page down.

lailsonBr responds:

Woooo thanks for your comment, soon I'll be making an English version available.

Press the spacebar keypad to jump, I do not know why else I tested here the game works in browsers firefox and chrome.

Fidget Spinner XL Fidget Spinner XL

how did this pass judgment?
There is zero effort put into this... Two button presses game done..

TRIGLOID TRIGLOID

Tested on iphone but nothing happened game froxe after the loading screen.

Spinof responds:

Sorry for this issue and thanks for report it.
TRIGLOID is very sad and hope fix that soon.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

this games too awesome

PuffballsUnited responds:

Whoa thanks!

Duel of archers Duel of archers

Tried on iphone but nothing worked you locked zooming as well so when i went to type i couldnt see anything...

A Clicker Game A Clicker Game

underdog and turd of the month don't think I've ever seen that.. your game needs work I was missing a portion of the screen and I didn't really get what was going on.?

yummydirt responds:

I don't know why you were missing the portion of your screen.